To use as a daily bath powder:
- Take the required amount of Nalangu Maavu Herbal Bath Powder and mix some water in it to make a paste.
- Apply all over the body and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse it off with water.
- You can also use it as a dry scrub by scrubbing it on dry skin and then washing it off with water.
To use it as a face wash:
- Make a paste of Nalangu Maavu Herbal Bath Powder with water.
- People with dry skin can use curd or milk fat instead of water for better results.
- For normal skin water or curd or honey can be added.
- Apply all over the face and leave for five minutes. Rinse off with water.
Nalangu Maavu takes nearly 15 minutes to dry completely. I’d suggest scrubbing it gently with a little water to exfoliate the skin and then rinsing it off with adequate water.
Things to remember while making Nalangu Maavu Herbal Bath Powder:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients you can skip it
- Try to make it during summer, as it will ensure thorough drying of the ingredients.
- If you powder it using a mixer at home make sure the jar is washed well and dried completely as it shouldn’t have even a tinge of spiciness and moisture. Spiciness can irritate the skin and moisture can spoil the powder.
- You can make a huge batch of this herbal powder and store it for up to a year. You can transfer a small quantity of it to a container/bottle for daily use and keep the rest airtight in another container.
Nalangu Maavu Herbal Bath Powder is a 100% natural product, which is why it needs to be used regularly for a while for visible results to show. If you are switching over from a chemical-laden body wash or soap, you might feel like the bath powder isn’t doing anything for you. But make it a part of your daily bathing ritual – not just to stay clean, but for healthy skin and a lovely cooling sensation as well. Be patient and keep at it – you’ll definitely see the difference!
Like to try it : Buy Now!